Coming soon to Christ Church School!
Successful candidates will undertake the Compass Buzz Wellbeing Champion training programme. They will then be available to support their peers with their wellbeing in school.
Following the training they will:
- understand more about mental health and wellbeing
- have increased knowledge of strategies that support mental health such as the 5 ways to wellbeing
- have practised their active listening skills
- know when to tell an adult
- know a range of people and organisations that they can signpost their peers to
We will soon be seeking applicants from years 4 and 5. Look out for application forms in the new year!