All of our Digital Leaders undertake the Childnet Digital Leaders training programme. This equips our Digital Leaders with essential knowledge, training and resources to empower them to educate their peers, and even their teachers, about online safety.
They are currently undertaking a review of our e-safety policies with Mrs Baines and Mr Hargreave.
- Present special assemblies linked to online safety to raise awareness and pass on their knowledge
- Organise workshops and events for children to find out more and discuss e-safety in detail
- Are available for children to talk to if they have any concerns about something they have seen or been involved in online
- Raise continuous awareness of e-safety through posters and displays
- Support with policy reviews, curriculum resources and website signposting