Our Healthy Schools Children's Group has a focus on health and wellbeing, promoting active lifestyles, healthy eating, leading playground games, raising mental health awareness and promoting good mental health.
Some of the things we do are:
- Leading assemblies linked to awareness days such as Anti-bullying Week, Mental Health Awareness days and Walk to School Week
- Helping Mrs Shuttleworth to evaluate PE and active lifestyles in school
- Our Key Stage 2 members take part in play leader training and lead games in the playground
- Helping to promote healthy eating
- Helping our school to achieve the Healthy Schools Award